Palu, Central Sulawesi (UINDK Palu PR) – Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Datokarama Palu held a graduation ceremony for 698 alumni from various faculties and programs. The grand event took place at the University’s Auditorium on September 7, 2023.
In addition to celebrating hundreds of graduates, UIN Datokarama Palu also recognized six top-performing graduates who excelled in various programs offered at the institution. Below are the names and their respective fields of study:
- Makmur successfully obtained a Doctoral degree (S3) in Islamic Religious Education with a GPA of 3.75.
- Dedi Haryanto achieved a Master’s degree (S2) in Islamic Religious Education with a GPA of 3.77.
- Afril Randa Mafia Faat earned a Bachelor’s degree (S1) from the Faculty of Ushuluddin, Adab, and Dakwah, majoring in Islamic Library and Information Science, with a GPA of 3.93.
- Anis Saturrohmah completed a Bachelor’s degree (S1) from the Faculty of Sharia, specializing in Islamic Constitutional Law, with a GPA of 3.91.
- Raodhatul Jannah obtained a Bachelor’s degree (S1) from the Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business, specializing in Islamic Economics, with a GPA of 3.90.
- Anita graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (S1) from the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training, majoring in Natural Sciences Education, with a GPA of 3.97.
UIN Datokarama Palu’s Rector, Prof. Dr. Sagaf Pettalongi, M.Pd., proudly presented accolades to these six outstanding graduates. During his address, he commended the hard work, dedication, and remarkable commitment they displayed throughout their academic journey at UIN Datokarama Palu.
“Graduation is not the endpoint of an individual’s academic and intellectual journey; rather, it marks the beginning of a true intellectual and life journey,” Prof. Dr. Sagaf Pettalongi emphasized.
He also imparted a message to the alumni, advising them not to be overly prideful of their degrees since such accolades do not solely define an individual’s identity.
Prof. Dr. Sagaf Pettalongi underscored the significance of possessing good morals, referred to as ‘akhlakul karimah,’ as one of the most vital aspects in shaping an individual’s character and identity.
“Congratulations to the six top graduates of UIN Datokarama Palu for this outstanding achievement. May the knowledge and values acquired during your studies at UIN Datokarama Palu be beneficial in building a bright future and contributing to the welfare of society and the nation,” concluded Sagaf Pettalongi.